Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Randoms

This is part of my birthday card from Scooter, Laura, Mike and Ben: They all traced their hands and wrote me little notes since LAYLA's hand was such a hit with Sue. It had me cracking up for quite a while, guys! (-:

Not sure by Blogger sometimes turns my pictures sideways, but I am too lazy to fix it. You get the picture. This was two nights ago, when I was trying to keep her from crying by taking her picture with the flash on. Is that mean, or just desperate? (-:



In other news, NO ONE has been getting good sleep around here lately! First Jonas got sick, then Layla did, then I did, and MAN are we all messed up! For about 2 months Layla was in a pretty good routine of sleeping from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. (still getting up many times in there to eat, but at least she never fully woke up during that time, even if I had to), then taking a 1 hour nap in the mornings and a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoons. I thought we were on track! THEN all went to heck! Now everything about her sleep is messed up again, and she seems so much more restless now too--she has a very hard time truly settling down into sleep, which (along with her nasty diapers) makes me think she is still sick, but who knows? Oh, the drama!