We got a Pack 'n' Play on Craigslist today (BTW: after looking there at baby stuff I'm convinced I should probably just have asked people to buy me stuff from Craigslist rather than register for baby stuff...it's ALL there, nice, new, barely used...and 80% cheaper! Crazy.), so now Layla is almost ready for the Berube family cabin time! All she needs now is a sun hat, a floaty device for the lake, and she's set! (Oooooh, and those clip-on bug repelants...one for Mama too...)
Layla, Finn, Cora and Kellan Schaefer's blog, for all the family members far and near who miss and love them...and who don't mind such a shamelessly Schaefer children-centered space.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Pack 'n' Play
We got a Pack 'n' Play on Craigslist today (BTW: after looking there at baby stuff I'm convinced I should probably just have asked people to buy me stuff from Craigslist rather than register for baby stuff...it's ALL there, nice, new, barely used...and 80% cheaper! Crazy.), so now Layla is almost ready for the Berube family cabin time! All she needs now is a sun hat, a floaty device for the lake, and she's set! (Oooooh, and those clip-on bug repelants...one for Mama too...)