Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby boy news

I had (what I thought was) my 2nd-to-last Dr. apt of this pregnancy yesterday. It took foreeeeeeeeeeever! The ultrasound took twice as long because baby boy was being super lethargic, and he wouldn't practice breathing for 30 seconds or stretching for the technician. Finally she got what she needed. Then, on my NST (where they hook me up to monitors to measure his heart-rate matched with movement and contractions)he went CRAZY and had a super high heart rate for a long time. This just meant that I had to stay on the monitors until he calmed down, his heart rate went back to normal, and they could get the measurements they needed. However, because of his high heart rate, they decided I needed ANOTHER NST on Monday. Before the next one of have on Thursday.

Really, I should just move in to my Doctor's office! :)

So, that's the news as of now. Next Thursday they'll check me for progress, but as things stand today I'm scheduled for induction next Sunday night.

I have a list a mile long...better get to it!
Lisa

13 weeks:


20 weeks profile:


25+ weeks 3D: