Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SPF Spring Retreat 2011

My camera is driving me NUTS. It's got a blurry spot RIGHT in the middle of each photo (therefore I presume on the lense...) but I've wiped it and I can't find anything!! Urgh. THese pictures make me batty. :)

On the way up to the retreat I sat in the back seat...
The view on my left:

The view on my right: (yes, I know she looks drunk...she was not in prime "picture taking form" that afternoon...she HAD just gotten up from a nap, maybe??)


Finn sleeping on the retreat:



Layla and Daddy on their way to breakfast:


Layla loved the "stage" in the dining hall:





Running around in the wide open spaces, chasing her cousins and playing "soccer" by picking up the ball and running away with it, OR having Papa swing her to kick the ball:








Layla's favorite activity of the weekend: Chasing Luke (17 months: to his credit, he DID manage to keep about 2 inches ahead of her most of the weekend...)