-- Finn has learned to roll over from back to stomach. He is slightly surprised and annoyed every time he is successful and then has to BE on his stomach.
-- Finn has become the #1 hair-puller in the world. He is FAST, his tiny little fingers thread themselves through your hair in record speed, and then he won't let go unless you can pry each finger loose. Oh, the pain!
-- I have been craving quiet. And solitude. Hahahahaha! Funny, right? And...winter is coming... ;)
-- I am absolutely loving the view from our living room windows: the two big trees right outside are still full of leaves, and bright, radiant yellow. It's November 9th! I love how long our MN Falls last...just lovely. (Still trying not to think of Winter coming...but failing...)
-- Layla has taken to saying "I sorry!" when she does things like fall down, etc. It makes me feel so bad, or like I need to explain to people around us when she says it, "No, we do NOT make her apologize for being a two-year-old!" Poor kiddo. I wonder where she GOT that? I rarely make her say I'm sorry...but maybe I should make her say it more for the right stuff?? :)