This is an email summary I sent Jonas:
1. I get Layla settled in her seat while I put Finn down.
2. Finn doesn't really "want" to go down, but I get him down anyway in 15 minutes.
3. I go out and let Layla play for a while, then 30 minutes later go to put her down.
4. While rocking Layla Finn starts to cry. It turn the monitor off, rock her a bit longer, then put her down awake.
5. I to in and find Finn with one arm unswaddled and mad. Nurse him back to sleep. Can't put him down without him waking up though, Give up and let him get up after 50 minutes of sleeping.
6. Layla is talking.
7. Finn is up and noisy.
8. Layla is loudly talking.
9. I go in to see what's going on. She has pooped. I change her diaper, then put her back down.
10. Still loudly talking.
11. Still loudly talking.
12. I go back in and feed her, rock her again. Just as I'm about to put her back down I smell something.
13. I change her second poopy diaper.
14. It's now 2:00. She has been playing in bed for an hour. She FREAKS when I try to put her back in. I COULD rock her to sleep, but it takes too long with Finn in the high chair out in the kitchen. She wants to go see Finn.
15. I let her get up. ZERO sleep for Layla.
Any guesses when my kids will go to bed tonight? Or get up tomorrow morning? Closest to the actual minute wins a prize...