Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Sunday at Berube's:

These are very random, but I'll get some better ones up after I see my photo dealer (Renee)...

Claire, Anja, and Lauren...being stinkers about me taking their pictures as they frost V-Day cookies:


Anja's lovely heart cookie.  She's an artist, folks:

Layla playing with Finn on the floor.  She loved jumping RIGHT by his head.  Good times.

"Layla, stand up and let Mama see your pretty clothes!"


Rolling around, checking stuff out.  He juuuuuust learned to army crawl this morning (Sunday).


"Layla, look at Mama.  Layla.  Layla!  Laaaaaaaaaaaaaylaaaaaaaa!  Look at MAMA!"


Seriously, guys.  This is her looking at me.  I blame CLAIRE!!!!!


What's this????


Mama, playing with light settings on the camera.  Layla paying her favorite game of the day:

She would cover Finn with coats, run to the door, jump and yell there, and then run back to Finn.  He loved it too.  Lots of laughing!




The boys were dedicated today, and we were trying to get a picture of their matching sweater vests (Finn's had a "F" and Henry's had a "H"), but I don't think I got one with my camera.  I know Renee did, so we'll post that later.  
 Going, going....
 GONE!