That's forty degrees above normal, folks. FORTY. IN MARCH. In Minnesota! Yes. Yes, that's right. Global Warming has smiled upon us all. (Now this better not mean tons of bugs this summer or I'll be so very sad...)
The skirt she is wearing is an 18 month skirt. She is so darn skinny! She did not get this gene from me, sadly. :( However, I love the skirt and love that she can still fit in it at 2.5 :) I also love her chatter in this video...
She struts.
This building is right by our apartment and is where we run and play when the weather is bad. She naturally goes there now, even though it was fantastic weather today.
The sun was the MOST amazing, huge, orange, low sun I have ever seen. This does it no justice.
Finn. Swinging. :)
She thought that these girls coming up were Claire and Anja, so she called their names and went running for them. Major bummer to find strangers.
I got Layla a pair of Keen sandals that you can see in these videos. Normally they retail for $50, but I got them for $17 through an online "buy/sell/swap" local Craigslist of sorts through Facebook. It's funny to actually BUY her something because I get almost everything she wears given to me or lent to me, but these quality shoes are worth it for sure.