After naps this afternoon we went over to play at Phil and Emily Carlson's home! (Okay, Finn and Layla did most of the playing with Corbin and Jadon (sp?), but Laura I thought of our conversation because Phil is a master wood craftsman, and he made his own game...the one you were talking about, that Scooter likes? The college kids game: bean bags thrown from two opposite ends into slanted squares with holes in them. It was the pretties version of that game I've ever seen. Jonas and Phil played a mighty close game. :) )
They invited us over for hanging out and dinner (which I didn't even know until we got there! Where are the Rydbecks when Jonas and I need better communication methods???) before Phil and Jonas left for a game of golf with Courtney Friesen and Jon.
Wow. What a LIFE we live here, eh??? :) Weddings! Pools! Naps! Friends! Free food! Great company! Golf! Maybe a movie tonight? Who knows?? We live in the land of adventure and excitement! We're PARENTS, gosh-darn-it!! ;)
 |
| Thank you Jesus. They had two play cars. |
 |
| Sharing? Notsomuch. |
 |
| Brother and sister, showing my kids how it's DONE. ;) |
 |
| Getting a little tired... |
 |
| A curls shot... |