Saturday, July 14, 2012

JCPenny Pictures




Layla:


Christmas 2009

Easter 2010

4th of July 2010

Memorial Day 2010

Christmas 2010


Easter 2011








Layla and Finn:

Christmas 2011


Easter 2012

4th of July 2012

4th of July 2012




The Cousins:
Christmas 2009.  Layla is 6 weeks old.



4th of July 2010



Christmas 2010

2010


Christmas 2011...check out Henry's hair!! :)

Easter 2012...Layla may have been singing, and I love Henry's tongue.  :)

4th of July 2012

4th of July 2012


I now TOTALLY regret not always getting at least ONE of the whole group and ONE of Layla/Layla and Finn.  Sometimes I just didn't like the picture too much, or want to spend the money, etc.  But Man I wish I could line them all up from day one and look at them now.  :) My Mom can, because she has all the 8X10s in a big frame.  Maybe I'll borrow them from her and upload them someday for your viewing pleasure.  :)