Friday, September 5, 2014

Wrap #4:

I'm not going to a BWI meeting this month because things are just too busy, but I plan to be back in October.  In the meantime, this month I'll be playing around this this new wrap I got last month.  It's a Wrapsody wrap, which is a hybrid of a Moby-type wrap and a handwoven wrap.  It's stronger fabric than the Moby jersey, but it can't hold the TONS of weight that a handwoven can.  It's perfect for summer, really--light and strong--but I'll be using it this fall.  Here is Cora in my Wrapsody, which is equivalent to a size 6 I believe, in a FWCC (front wrap cross carry).  It's very comfortable so far.  

This is the one I've got.  If you follow the link you can see 8 pictures of how people wear it, and the colors.  I love the bright colors, but I sort of had to make myself get it.  When I got my ring sling I got a boring brown color because it would "go with anything" I wanted to wear.  Sigh.  Booooooring!  This time I went INTERESTING, especially because 1) it's cool, and 2) it'll liven up my rather drab black/brown/gray winter wardrobe.  ;)


Please ignore the nasty t-shirt under the pretty wrap.  Sigh.  I need to plan out these photo shoots better...

Back view.  She's got her arm out on one side (she likes her FREEDOM), otherwise it would look more uniform.

Side view...and excuse the clothes in the background.  Selling, selling, selling!

Looking out the window while I shoot...