Thursday, September 7, 2017

Getting ready! Preschool starts next week.

So folks, Little Miss Cora starts Pre-K next week!  She had her "preview" day yesterday, so she and I spent 1.5 hours there doing a mock run through of some of the fun things she'll get to do at preschool.

I'll be honest:  I chose her preschool based on the fact that it is 6 minutes from our home, and offered 3 mornings a week for 3-year-olds (most only offer 2 for 3-year-olds, then 3 for 4 and up).  I didn't even go look at it before I signed her up...haha.  It's preschool, right??  Sensory activities, songs, snacks, social behavior...did I miss anything?  ;)  I know she will love basically every moment of it, but I signed her up mostly because I 100% will not be able to homeschool the older two this year without it.  Straight up fact right there.  

She is SO excited to have her *own* school this year.  "And not Layla?  And Not Finn?  Just ME???"  :)  3rd child syndrome in full effect over here.  

God bless you, preschool teachers.  I could not do it.  

Stay tuned for pictures coming on our first official day of school, September 11th.  

Some sort of rice sensory bin that I am so thankful is not in my house...haha!









Attention to detail is not her *thing*, unless it's in observing select words in adult conversations she should not be overhearing.  :)  But check it out...the "tongue of concentration" from her older brother!!

This preschool is straight up out of 1979.  So funny to me.