Saturday we went to Stillwater in the morning. Family trips are my favorite. I don't think it gets a whole lot better than a day trip with Lisa and the kids.
After our trip to Stillwater, we came home and spent time in our yard. -Actually, we did that basically all weekend. It's going to be another summer spent in our backyard, which I'm fine with. It took Kellan a while to move from the patio to the grass, but he got there.
This is Kellan all the time now. He slowly crawls over to you, grabs your pants, lifts himself up, slowly looks up and says "Ummmm... I think we both know what needs to happen here."
We also realized that he doesn't hate being put on the trampoline, which is a perfect place to zip him up and leave him.
Here we are on Easter Sunday.
Kellan was happy to hang out with Uncle Dan most of the day on Sunday...















