Since we've been watching new movies instead of old-timey movies we've started including the 80s and 90s in our list of available movies. Here we're watching Mighty Ducks, a movie I forgot took place in Minneapolis. (Another Papa post).
Here's a scene towards the end of the movie in front of the Landmark Center. It was fun telling the kids that Lisa and I were married there.
Can't show pictures of Mighty Ducks without showing this scene.
Kellan is becoming more active and verbal by the day. It's all great to hear, but can be challenging to deal with. He wants to do more and more of what the big kids are doing. Also Papa.
I decided to make homemade pasta this past weekend. I thought it would take a hour. It ended up taking something like 4 hours. Ridiculous. Without a mixer and something to cut it with... it's not the easiest. I ended up doing two batches. The first didn't do well at all. The second was better, but still not amazing if I'm honest. It was fun to make though -get to know the process.




