Big news around these parts! 3/6 of the fam are fully vaccinated, and 2/6 are well on their way! Finn and Cora had their first shots on Sunday and Monday...yaay! #teamScienceConsensus. Now we are just waiting for Kellan to be approved. ✊
Now that the kids are well on their way to being fully vaccinated, I did something I haven't done for the kids in almost two years: I signed them up for a membership somewhere INDOORS! Turns out that Sky Zone has Homeschool memberships for super cheap, so we can go any school day from 9 am-3 pm. We showed up first thing today and there were zero other people there the entire time we were there, so as an added bonus the kids didn't jump with masks. (Two days worth of jumping pictures below here)
This past weekend was lovely...that perfect warm fall light and crisp temps...so we went for a family walk at Fort Snelling State Park, near the place where the Mississippi and Minnesota rivers meet.
I like to call this next section: "Kellan can't handle three books." I've asked Jonas to start taking a picture very time he falls asleep reading. 2.5 books is just about his limit these days, haha.