A few more Sky Zone mornings:
The kids have been VERY into playing Red Light/Green Light lately. It's intense around here.
Board games December and January:
A few little experiments before school ended:
On the 15th we had huge storms predicted, along with lots of the midwest. The kids were NOT used to hearing severe weather sirens in December, so I had a quick chat with them about what would happen if the sirens went off for us, and if they wanted to get anything fun to bring downstairs if we had to stay for a while. Cue the PANIC. Finn and Cora lost their minds with fear. Sigh. I ended up in bed with them, trying to help keep them calm.
"Take a picture, Mama!"
So I've finally gotten around to potty training Kellan. About 2 years late, but whatevs. I've just had ZERO energy for it with child #4. Sigh. He's doing great, of course, but it's taking up a good portion of my Christmas break setting alarms, haha.