Every year I swear I am going to do better. And every year our last week of school is just a slow slide out, haha. Ah, well. .gif)
Finn started Baseball again at the end of May and drew his own dragon on his uniform, as they are named the Phalen Dragons.
Last time at sky zone. I lied on the last post: THIS is the actual last time until next September.
We all used the massage chairs before leaving, because: Last day of school!
Last day treats at the last day park:
Finn does a fairly decent job at catching:
Jonas and I went on a date to a landscaping store to buy some trees for the back of our yard. If that's not an adult thing to do, I don't know what is!
Cora had some sort of virus, likely the same one Layla had the week or so before. Sigh.