Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Almost the end of August! (*sob*)

 We are done with the room switches now.  Here is Layla's room:



And here is Kellan and Cora's room:


The patio is such a wonderful place to hang out these days, with plants overcrowding us on every side...







This is the sight I miss the most when summer ends:  the neighborhood kids in our backyard


Kellan and I stopped at Wabun park and splash pad on our way home from dropping the middle two kids off at school. (Surprise!  All three older kids are going to school this next school year, haha.  But you probably knew this already...  They will be going to CVA, which is a hybrid school, in the public school system, that's been around for 25 years.  They do in person school three days a week, and online school two days a week, which is a nice halfway point for formerly homeschooled kids.  The building they now own is so old and cute...I love it. Stay tuned for school updates! *but I am going to miss our almost-stress-free homeschool lifestyle so much, sniff*))








This boy loves his Pokemon bedding.


Thursdays are adventure days for us, when I watch my cousin's kids.  This day we went to Central Park in Maple Grove, and Schapner Park in Golden Valley.