Friday, March 7, 2025

The long cold winter

We haven't posted in a while -mostly because there's nothing to post about.  Cora has been in a few sports, Layla has done a few plays, all the little things families do on a regular basis.  It's hard to be motivated to post something when you're comparing this stuff to our trip to Italy last year.  




Layla helping out at church.  I also help out once a month with the slideshow and livestreaming, and Finn and Cora usually get asked to read bible verses during the service.


Watson loves being around us.


I took the kids to a small festival on our local lake.  I think Watson had the most fun.



Cora and Edie when to see Roz's hockey game.



Ice Skating on our local rink.


Mama and Papa on an impromptu date night.  We went to a local grocery store and got a deal on the food they were going to throw away.  Soooo...  yeah.  





Lots of theater.  We're like a theater family.


Took the kids to see a movie.  Perfect winter activity.


More theater..


I took Kellan to ice skate and there was a local tournament going on.  He loves ice skating.




See... what'd I tell you.  Nothing special.  Just life together during the winter.