Layla had her 4 month apt. today...two weeks late. (-: She finally qualified for insurance on Monday, so that's why we were behind. She dropped from the 31% in weight to the 21%...and she is now 12 lbs and 12 oz. I think her height was 24 inches, and her head was 44 cm (?not sure on that one?). Here are some pictures from this morning.
Oh, and it turns out, the splotchy red stuff on her forehead is a "widows peak" birthmark and should fade by the time she is in kindergarten. Poor kiddo. (-: She also has a large, bright red birthmark on her right thigh, but who cares about that one, right? She shouldn't be showing her upper thigh anyway, right Grandma? (-:
ALSO, mommy finally got her H1N1 shot. Sheesh! I've been trying FOREVER to get it, and lack of insurance and lack of the vaccine made it impossible. However, by the time I got it yesterday the price had dropped in half, so I just sucked it up and paid out of pocked. Can I just say again I love modern medicine?