OMG. Best drink EVER. See those other empty cups in the background? Yeah. I licked those clean. I had to borrow this drink to get a picture. (-:
Layla, Finn, Cora and Kellan Schaefer's blog, for all the family members far and near who miss and love them...and who don't mind such a shamelessly Schaefer children-centered space.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Dinner at the Rydbecks
Our good friends Joel and Rachael live one block from where we WILL be living come April. She is a fantastic cook, he is in the CIA. We went there for dinner and games tonight: so lovely. Monk fish wrapped in prischutto (sp?) is heavenly. She even made a great gluten-free chocolate cake! (FYI for Grammy: Layla WAS wearing proper clothes, but then I spilled wine ALL over her. She took it in stride, but I had to get out the emergency diaper bag outfit...)
OMG. Best drink EVER. See those other empty cups in the background? Yeah. I licked those clean. I had to borrow this drink to get a picture. (-:



OMG. Best drink EVER. See those other empty cups in the background? Yeah. I licked those clean. I had to borrow this drink to get a picture. (-: