Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby "B"

I was thinking I was going to have another ultrasound today, since I've had one every apt. up until now, but not so. The heart-rate was 154 bpm today, which means...? Who knows. :) It's generally been higher than Layla's overall, but that means ABSOLUTELY nothing. So, that's all I have to report. I have some cute videos of Layla to upload, but I tried for HOURS the other day and no-go. We'll see...hopefully soon. Since Layla got up at 6:00 a.m. today (sigh...), she's down for her one nap already...let's hope it's good enough to last her through a fun night at Grandma's tonight! Jonas and I are going on a double date with Renee and Jon...although I'm not positive they know it yet.

That's all I have to report on the home front. See, THIS is why I usually just do pictures or videos! The life we live is really not blog worthy...just Layla. :)

Lisa