Sunday, November 21, 2010

Soooo close...

Layla has taken to standing by herself for long period of time now, and she has even taken one or two steps into the arms of a parent, although it seemed more like strategic falling rather than walking to me. I'm waiting to call the "walking" achievement for a legit experience! She's close! :)

On another note, we were all ready to go to church today, but it is CRAZY icy out there! Jonas tried to pull the car up 4 feet to our back door, and when that was impossible because of a slight incline I refused to get in the car. :) I'm sure God will forgive me, but right now my 2 kids and our safety is more important than a church gathering! Yikes!

So, Aunt Laura, I'll be working on your CDs today! Maybe we can get them in the mail very soon...once the roads clear up...