Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 Weeks

Wow this looks...LARGE to me. :) Mom and Dad have a big full-length mirror on the landing to their 2nd floor, and it's right by natural light, so I thought I'd snap a few. Yowza. My doctors won't let me go to 40 weeks...the longest they'll let me go is 39, so technically I only have 9 weeks or LESS to go...but still...he's gonna get SO much bigger in 9 weeks! Aaaaaaaaaaaah! :)

Current names we are considering: Finn, Ian, Collin, Calvin...and I think there was one more that Jonas liked, but I didn't like it enough to put it on "the list." :) Top two of these four are likely Finn and Calvin. It's a little hard finding middle names that might go with them because of the "in" ending for both, I'm finding...and I'm more picky than I thought about the # of syllables that should be in them to balance them out, especially with Finn...it's just so short and choppy that it NEEDS a 3-syllable middle name, but one that does not also have the "in" sound in it/at the end. Ideas? If you do not like any of these names, lucky you, you get to keep that info to YOURSELF! Ha ha! :)