Layla slept the longest she has ever slept in her life last night:
6 hours, 15 minutes.
That.Is.PATHETIC.
I know a million and one 5-week-olds that do that on a regular basis, but noooo, not my sweet pea! Hey, I guess I'll take it. The sad thing is that I was only sleeping for 3 hours of that time....the rest of the time we were having a grand ol' time with friends watching Top Chef. So, from 8:30 p.m. to 2:45 a.m., Layla slept. She got up twice last night, which is TOTALLY normal for us, but she ended up STAYING awake on her last awakening. Who knows what is going on with this kid. She had such a truly awful week last week with teething/molars, and this week has been better for sure, but then there was tragedy last night: She fell head-first into the bathtub while leaning on the shower curtain and ended up cutting her top lip on her bottom teeth. Blood everywhere. Her poor mouth can't catch a break.
*Sigh*
Well, she's down for a very early nap now, after getting up at 5:30 a.m., so I better run out to the car and bring in the groceries now that I have TWO free hands!
:)
Lisa