I took Layla in for a (late) 18 month apt. yesterday. Items of note:
1. Her weight was 22 lbs, 4 oz. Does it count that I tried to get her to eat a ton before we left?? :)
2. Length = 30.5 inches (15th % of so...)
3. Head = no one really cares... :)
4. She has had LOTS and LOTS of diaper rashes lately (Seriously. One. After another. After another. All different kinds.), and her Ped had recommended that I get her tested for dairy allergies. :( If it IS an allergy (and not just an intolerance like I've been thinking), then it's a mild/not life-threatening one, but still...it could mean a lot of food changes for Layla AGAIN...just as we were getting her to eat a bit more. However, there is a slight chance it might explain why it is so hard to get her to eat a LOT at any sitting/during the day (if she feels sick after eating, etc.). So, I'm calling that apt. in today, and we'll see if little Layla takes after Claire and Anja in her dairy issues. Claire outgrew hers by Layla's age, right Renee? However, Anja--at 4.5 years old now--is just starting to be able to eat dairy. Fingers crossed!