Finn had SO much fun when we were at our lake swimming yesterday, so I decided to go again today...why not, right?
UGH.
Why not.
FINN. He has been really, extremely crabby, clingy, and needy for the past 2 weeks. Part of me thinks he is getting over some "being left" issues internally (after J and I went to Chicago), especially since he wants me to hold him all the time and cries for me all the time now, and he was never like that before.
Part of me thinks he was maybe getting sick, or teething--two year molars, maybe?--but come on. Two weeks? I'm doubting this.
Part of me worries that Finn is going to be a cranky two-year-old! Maybe it's juts being TWO! Gah! Layla never really had a "bad year" like many two or three-year-olds seem to have. She had two bad months before turning two, and two bad months before turning three, but not whole YEARS.
Finn cried, whined, and did his utmost to disrupt the peace the entire time we were swimming. Here is one video I managed to get. Layla, of course, just had fun and was a doll. ;)