Monday, July 8, 2013

The kids last week:

Layla:
Finn went to bed extra early one night, and I needed to go to the grocery store to get some 4th of July prep food, so Layla came with me.  She spotted this balloon, and the rest was history.

#1:  Please notice the dress I got her to wear.  Amazing.

#2:  Please notice the major CHEESE smile she is learning.  

Ah, there she is...at least a little closer to normal.  :)

This was a Rapunzel balloon that she found while we were grocery shopping together.  You should have SEEN her doing princess twirls and spins while walking next to my cart.  Good thing she had the room to do that, as we went at night.  ;)


Finn:
Why did Finn go to bed extra early that night, you ask?  Well, this was the day he woke up at 3:00 a.m. for no good reason.  He was pleasant, but not going back to bed. So, around 3:30 this afternoon he CRASHED.  Hard.  ;)  Here he is on the chair, with his school bus, fast asleep.  I think I even vacuumed around him.  ;)  Then he went right back to bed around 6:45 p.m. and slept the whole night, thank goodness.  I am so glad I let go of trying to "control/manage" kids sleep long ago.  It just happens, but stuff like this happens too!  Craaaaaaaazy fun.  ;)