Sunday, June 1, 2014

Before I forget again. Finn.

Things Finn Says:

1.  When Finn wants to say "quiet" he says "Ka-wit."  "Mama, you have to be kawit!  Baby Cora is seeping!"

2.  At night, Jonas normally does the "getting ready for bed" routine with both kids, and then I go in and kiss them goodnight, pray with them, etc. when they are both in their beds.  Every night, when I tell Finn I am leaving, he says "No!  WAIT!  But PEEASE!  Stay to da red house!"  Stay to the red house.  :)  He just wants to make sure I'll be in our (red) house when he is sleeping--no sneaking off to have fun with friends or anything! ;)  It's so cute.  Once I reassure him that, yes, in fact, I'm just going to the bathroom...then he's totally happy and goes to bed.

3.  When we are driving, Finn wants us to "duck" as we go under ever bridge and overpass.  It's our fun little family car game.  ;)  Finn is VERY serious about this game.  He ducks his own head FAR before he needs to, and he keeps close tabs on Jonas and myself to make sure we duck.  If we don't, we hear about it from him.  I mean, safety first, right???  But, when he yells out "duck!!" to us, it really comes out more as "dut!!!"  "Dut, Mama!  Dut!!"