(Shoot, I can't choose the videos in an educated manner, so...this will be a fun surprise what you get to see...)
Layla, Finn, Cora and Kellan Schaefer's blog, for all the family members far and near who miss and love them...and who don't mind such a shamelessly Schaefer children-centered space.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Zoo day (Saturday) for the older two and Jonas:
Jonas took 37 videos at the zoo today, so I'll try to find a few cute ones and upload those. :) For the record, I asked him to take videos, and now I can't upload any videos longer than 60 seconds, so that's likely why there are so many... ;) Here goes!
(Shoot, I can't choose the videos in an educated manner, so...this will be a fun surprise what you get to see...)
(Shoot, I can't choose the videos in an educated manner, so...this will be a fun surprise what you get to see...)