Yesterday a woman posted that she had 12 free tickets to Sea Life at the Mall of America, but they had to be used that day because they expired in June. I claimed 4 of them, packed the kids in the car, and headed down for an underwater adventure. I knew Finn would love it, and Layla would really like it while being a tiny bit nervous, but I had no idea how much Cora would Loooooooooooove it. She was so cute to watch and kept Jonas and I laughing the whole time. So many "Oh!" and "Wow!" and pointing and jumping and clapping. Cutest thing ever. :)
My videos didn't ever really catch her in the moment, but they still have a few cute things on them:
(Fun bonus was I got a ticket for Cora, but we don't need them for kids under age 3, so Jonas came and joined us...he works just 5 minutes from there! Another fun bonus: this free outing WOULD have cost our little family about $75 if we went and purchased tickets. Um, no thank you. Haha!)
Then Jonas headed back to work and we walked back through the mall to our car. We ran into Blue of "Blues Clues" fame, so of course we had to stop and say Hi. :)