Layla at programs?? Drama! Excitement! Smiles! Gestures! Singing loudly! Eye contact!
Finn at programs? This:
| This 80% of the time. |
| AND, this. Classic. |
I DID manage to catch him in a few non-stunned and droopy faces, but they were kind of few and far between. :)
| Serious bell ringing. |
I did manage to get 4 videos of him "singing" as well, but I took them on my camera, so they are HUGE. I miss my flip. :( But maybe it's for the best...most of the videos are pretty shaky from me laughing so hard. I filmed him and the girl next to him intentionally, so you could see the compare-and-contrast of a Layla and Finn. Ha. Good times, folks. Good times!
The major bonus of this show was that Cora sat quietly on my lap the entire time, and didn't once try to get down or scream. This was a minor miracle, for which we give thanks to the Lord.