On Sunday we all went to church together! In my 8 years of being part of the Schaefer family this is the first time we ever went to church during our time together, so I was delighted to be a part! :) Scooter and Laura, Ben and Patricia, and Toby and Chelsea all go to this church we visited.
(I stole these next 4 photos from Laura's blog, as I didn't have them yet...
Hey, what ever happened to that shared photo dropbox, right?)
 |
| Tante Helga from Germany sent money for us to ALL go out to eat together! How fun! |
 |
| Our pre-church IHOP visit. |
 |
| A brothers photo post-church. |
 |
| Poor Ben had to hold a crank Cora who just woke up. :) |
 |
| Somewhat sick and sleepy. Not her best hour. |
Some post-church outside time:
 |
| Best big sister ever. She loves to push Cora in anything. And feed her. And hold her hand. And dress her. And read to her. And tickle her. And, and, and. |
 |
| Off again. Too bad Virginia is so boring. ;) |
 |
Uncle Toby was playing golf and was kind enough to let Finn join in for a bit. Not sure if he ever actually hit a ball, but he had fun. |
SO many "kids running" pictures ahead. I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I love them.
 |
| Oh my gosh. His "taking off at top speed" lets crack me up! |
 |
| This was so classic of the photo shoot here. Isaiah ran the other way while the other 4 ran towards me. :) |
 |
| I got one of him running!! |
His legs just crack me up when he is running. They are somehow expressive!
 |
| This was Landon's "Ready!" pose. Love it. |
And THEN I changed the settings on my camera and was annoyed all my other photos now looked cold and blue... :) The photos below are the same day, just seconds later. Grrrrrrrrr.
 |
| Finn, in the middle of the road, crying because we are going home. |