Monday, July 4, 2016

4th of July:

We had such a fun day today, but sadly (for you...good for me!) I barely took any pictures.

This morning we walked down to our beach with local friends and hung out there for 2 hours.  The kids were so happy to have Papa there!

Then we came home and packed up and headed over to my parent's house by 3:00.  It was really lovely weather here...83 for a high, but breezy and a bit overcast so it didn't feel hot at all.  *I* always appreciate that! :)  It was baby Eamon's first Berube family gathering...on his due date!  So fun to see them there.

A very few pictures for you (hopefully I can grab more from Renee later on...Jonas made us all take a group photo, like Ulrich would have...haha!):

Aunt Renee with the newest Berube



Cute baby Harrison!




Harrison's big sister Charlotte

Finn and his favorite


Renee's pictures:



Watching some fireworks in the back yard.

The gang...before the Krebsbachs got there, unfortunately...


Not loving the loud fireworks.