Two days ago Cora broke my glasses. :(
I was, like a crazy person, trying to sneak in some extra sleep one morning in my bed while she watched something on my kindle in her bedroom. A few minutes later I rolled over to Cora silently twisting the arm clear off my glasses.
GAH.
So, now I'm wearing contacts, and remembering why I hate wearing contacts. They are 5 years old (I had one new, emergency pair stashed away), but the prescription is old, and I *hope* I have them in the right eyes, so all of this makes me have headaches, and feel dizzy and off balance a bit.
I went to the eye Dr today to get a new eye exam and new glasses. Turns out I can't get them until SEPTEMBER 4th because I get everything fancy done to them...if I wanted nothing fancy I could have walked out of there with a pair in a hour. SO sad about this.
And guys, I tried. I TRIED to go more interesting and fancy with my glasses. At least I got full rims this time, and not rimless. But they are a bit boring still, I'm afraid. And that is even with me trying to go big or go home with style! Sigh. It's just not in me, I guess.