Friday, October 27, 2017

Thursday afternoon at the park by the lake.








This is how Cora approaches all of life.  
























Layla and Finn can grab HUGE arm loads of leaves now...haha! It was always half the pile going up in the air!











Running back up the hill from the lake for one more round with the leaves before we left...


Cora is wearing legit Uggs from Grammy, thanks to the school in VT.  God bless rich people who don't believe looking for things they lost is a good idea, and Grandmas who know so much better.   I don't believe I have purchased one single snow or winter gear item for the kids in the last 8 years.  That's amazing, isn't it????  LOVE used stuff for kids.  Spending money on kids gear is for suckers, man!  :)  I have some friends who don't like used clothes for their kids because the want their kids to portray a certain image, OR they have said the clothes have to be 2 years old or newer so they are still "in fashion."  I can't EVEN with that kind of stuff...haha!


Do you like how Layla is wearing her winter boots (so NO leaves or dirt get in near her feet and touch them, God forbid...) and Finn is wearing no shoes at all?  That would be very much their personalities.  :)  It certainly wasn't cold enough to warrant winter boots, so Finn was fine...stop worrying about him being cold, Mom.  ;)