Friday, October 12, 2018

'Round here:

Anyone else think of the Counting Crows song with that title?  :)

Computer time has been SCARCE lately, so let's get right to it before Kellan wakes up again:

My friend C lost one of her 3-month-old twins two days ago.  She posted cute pictures of them on FB that morning, and by that afternoon one was dead...most likely SIDS.  My heart is just broken for her.  I hold my 5-month-old more the past 2 days.  I've never been one to rush this part, but man...that news makes me so hesitant to put him down for naps now.  :( Please pray for her, if you think of it?






Last Sunday morning...6 people and 4 stuffed animals in the bed.  Kellan is clearly not on his A-game for picture taking yet.


Last Saturday...Jonas took a nap with Kellan and I came up to find them like this.  So classic.  Love it.



This is Kellan sleeping at a Tuesday night Tap/Jazz class for Layla.  Normally Jonas takes her because it's right at nap time for Kellan, but he was out of town for 3 days so I took all 4 kids.  That is...not as much fun, gotta be honest.  But Kellan did get a short nap in there. 

This is Cora's picture of me and her.  Gosh I love this stage of drawing.  It's the best.  :) . She was so proud of the fingers she drew!


The new run on the floor of the kids area of the library SHEDS like nothing else.  Sigh.  



















 Last Saturday we went to have a little BBQ with Jeff McLain and his wife (Alex...33 weeks prego) and his son Fitz.  It was so fun to see him again for a while and meet his family!



Trying to take pictures of Kellan smiling results in a lot of stupid looking photos of ME...haha. 


Her hand HAD to be up by his face...





Finn took a picture of his breakfast looking like a smile.
 Jonas took the kids to the play "Last Stop on Market Street" a week or two ago.  I was able to get an extra ticket for Cora for $10 so her worst fear in life (being left out) didn't have to happen.  :)



We celebrated Layla's birthday, my mom's birthday, and Jonas' birthday a week or so ago.  Layla got 4 lego sets and has been oh-so-happily assembling and playing with them ever since.  Her legos are a combination of Lego friends, Lego elves, and Legos that are 40 years old from Jonas.  Very cute.



Jonas took one too, last Sunday.

Layla got all dressed up at her birthday meal and sang a song for us.  I'll be so sad when she outgrows dressing up.