Thursday, December 20, 2018

Some holiday spirit

With a healthy baby, it's been wonderful to return to normal life again...and then transition right into holiday life.  :)

These two are OBSESSED with him.  They all are.  




Greg and Andrea gave us a gift membership to the MN Science Museum for Christmas this year, so we decided to all go as a family this week. 




















Layla has a fear of heights and was gripping my hand really hard going down these stairs / only wanted to walk on the inside.  Oh man do I understand a fear like that.  My poor parents and their humoring of me and my fear of elevators as a child.  Sigh.









 Mr. Kellan is doing lots of pre-crawling things, like getting up on all 4s and rocking his body.  It won't be long now for sure!



Today I took the kids to a really fun inside playground called the Eagle's Nest...I had a groupon to get 8 children in, so I brought our neighbor down the street who has 5 kids and also homeschools.  Perfect!  Remember Groupons...haha?  I totally forget about those sometimes.  Anyway, they all had a great time, but I only took this ONE photo because I basically never saw them.  I stood by the only in/out door with Kellan to make sure no one left, and other than that they were on their own.  The place is like 30 McDonalds play places put together, with more fun things thrown into the mix. 

Then we came home and made sugar cookies.  I hate making sugar cookies.  It takes FOREVER, and it's SO messy, and I end up frosting all of the cookies by myself in the end...but the kids love it, and they think of this as the ONE cookie they want to make at Christmas time.  So...I suck it up and make happy memories with the kids...haha. 




Cookie making:

Sometime I include 5 different photos of the same shot just because of Cora's faces...




Kellan had his first taste of citrus.  BIG fan.








OH the SPRINKLES that Cora committed to...




And here is a video of Layla in dance last week: