Sunday, January 27, 2019

9 months

Mr. Nine Months Old on January 24th.   He loves to push himself up into a sitting position, and sitting is his favorite.  He wants to crawl so bad and I'm pretty sure that will happen in the next week or two.  Eating solids is ALSO his favorite thing...hell hath no fury like a baby denied his every food wish.  He has discovered mushrooms and can eat an entire bowl of them.  He's a JOY to know and hold, especially after his naps, and...maybe less so the 30 minutes before bedtime.



I was tempted to change him into a different outfit for the photos...because this is what he woke up wearing, his pajamas.  But come on, man.  Let's be real here.  #4thchild . No dressing my baby for my image alone...because getting the pictures done was frankly enough, right??  Ha.  PLUS, it's like negative 5 million in MN right now.  Warmth over image every day.


I wish you could hear the laughter that was coming out of him for this photo.
It's the BEST.