 |
| Playing on a playground at a roadside rest stop. |
 |
| Kellan is fulfilling every stereotype of age 17 months these days...haha. |
Before we headed to our hotel we stopped at the Point, because it's so lovely and we always have an amazing time there. And it's free....haha. Mama loves that too.
(Forgive my millions of repeat pictures with only minor changes...I was playing around with some photo editing on google photos...)
 |
| Jonas teaching Finn how to skip rocks. |
After playing on the Point for a while we headed to the water park. Unfortunately I only took about 12 photos total there because I was constantly keeping Kellan from killing himself...haha. Last child! Last time through this phase!! :)
 |
| Kellan loved EVERY MOMENT at the water park. He fell asleep in my arms before I could get him up to bed. |