Thursday, March 5, 2020

A quick update:


Little man, growing up too fast...
I heard Kellan in the bathroom calling "Help!  Help!" the other day, so I go in to find him struggling to remove his pants.  I help him, and then he wanted to remove his diaper too.  As he was mostly undressed then, I asked "Want to go potty?" I sat him on the toilet quickly, and he immediately peed.  So, that's a bit earlier than I expected!  22 months. There is no WAY I am going to try to potty train him now, though...haha.  If HE pushes it, then summer will do.  If not, I'm happy to wait as well.


My big guy!

Of all the kids, Cora loves to listen to music for pure enjoyment.  Layla loves to listen to music to SING ALONG. :) 

Cora and Kellan also love potstickers.  I think Cora ate about 10 in this one sitting.  Kellan also loves to dip them in the soy sauce...or "dip dip" as he calls it.  

Kellan getting a turn listening to the music.