Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Warm March days

Guys, around here, March is not coming in like a lion, that's for sure!  It's set to be high 30s/low 40s all week, and then 54 on Saturday and 58 on Sunday.  All of Minnesota is entirely confused.  That's Texas weather this time of year, almost 60!  We'll TAKE it. 

The kids and I went for a walk yesterday and did some spontaneous sledding as well (Layla and Finn ran back to get our sleds once we got to the parkway).



Just loving life, and being out of the house.  He started crying hysterically once we turned the corner to home and he recognized our area.  Poor kid...spring is coming!!






I love these old oak trees so much.  Whenever the kids are by them I want to take picture of the trees instead of the people, haha. Whoops!










Later that afternoon Finn made a fire.  It was the loudest, most roaring fire I have ever heard...haha.  WIN.