Saturday, July 18, 2020

One last post before vacation!

We leave tomorrow for vacation (a small VRBO rental in Elk River, just about 45 minutes away), so I thought I would update the blog quick on the past week/few days.  The kids are pumped to leave!  They are packing and planning and packing and planning some more. 














The barbies took a vacation to the lake!



All the way down the hill to the lake there was a story posted on signs...

RIGHT up Kellan's alley.





Peaceful summer mornings at the lake.

The lake is so peaceful and wonderful in the morning.



Kellan eats baked goods with his mouth and face (95%) and very little involvement from his hands (5%).

A labor of love, 24 hours in the making each time.

Jonas made pizzas again last night, just so he doesn't lose his touch. :)
It was so humid I felt bad for him, but he survived, and the results were excellent! 

Talking about trucks, per usual:

Making "magic" with bubbles...sort of: