Monday, April 12, 2021

Easter 2021

It's Easter time again so we're back at the Horsmans for egg hunting.  Generally a really good time.  That kid in the back was Finn's height the last time I saw him.  It's ridiculous.  He's like 6'5 now.  Why is he egg hunting?  He's got a cell phone...!  Anyway...  Our kids got new sunglasses so they were happy about that as well.

Kellan doing his part.


Cora collecting her loot.


This is Aunt Lauren hanging with the kids; Cora and Terran.



Here are some cousins and some friends.  Thomas is Finn's cousin and one of his great friends.  We have him over as much as we can.  


Some cute pictures of Kellan.  Man, that kid is growing quickly.



And now for the food portion of the blog.  I got some street tacos recently.  They were actually okay as street taco's go -not the best but pretty good.  I also went and got some stuff to make them myself, so hopefully, I'll be uploading those images in the future here...