Lots happened and Lisa is busy, so I'm throwing up an update.
It seems like blogging isn't as much of a thing as it used to be, otherwise, Google might update this platform with more functionality. As it is it's difficult to upload pictures and move them around. And I still don't think video works that well so I just avoid it. Maybe I'll see what I can do to migrate all the content to another place. We'll see.
Leila came to visit. So we spent some time showing her around. Great to have her be a part of the family for a while.
Como Zoo is always an easy win. It's free, close, and great for the kids.
The Minneapolis Museum of Art is also nice. Here is us doing our own art. :)
We took Leila to a Twins game. It was awesome. We don't usually stay the whole game but the Twins won this one and Finn really wanted to see the end.
Summer playing in the backyard. We got the pool up and here we go...
Kathleen ready to have her baby. They moved in with us sometime in May I think.
Also graduation parties. We've been to a few.
Aaaannnnddd... here we are. Kathleen had her baby after a CRAZY long time in the hospital. I think it was something like 40 hours before they finally needed to have a C-Section. Not easy for sure. Lisa took the kids to see the baby after a few days. Layla is a sucker for a newborn.
So precious. And I mean Layla here...
Typical Finn and Kellan response. :)
Back to Leila's visit. Taylors Falls is always a good spot.
We took a picture at our usual spot (sans Layla).
I finally decided to do something about our back porch. You can see on the right it's all rotting. We had someone come take a look and they suggested we just replace the porch (of course). Well... let's see what I can do right?
Got all the windows removed.
The bonus here was putting in a door for our patio. We've wanted to do that for years.
My dad came to visit as well. Was great seeing him again!
Of course we had to go up someplace high. Here we are a the top of Rand Tower.
Baby shower for Kathleen. Good times. (I wasn't there)
Layla had her dance recital. They did a medley from Newsies.
She's getting so big and tall. :)
Layla and Adelaide are good friends. It's great to see that.

































