Also, Renee and I went to the Mall of America with her today, and then I took Layla to Trader Joe's after that--two great picture opportunities, but sadly, Mommy left her brain at home today.
Layla, Finn, Cora and Kellan Schaefer's blog, for all the family members far and near who miss and love them...and who don't mind such a shamelessly Schaefer children-centered space.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Sleep
Layla is a horrible, horrible sleeper. But she is sleeping NOW. Three hours late for her afternoon nap, but she is sleeping. Tuesday night she went all "manic" in the evening and didn't go down until 11:00 p.m., then got up every 1.5 hours, then woke up for 2.5 hours from 4:30-7:00 a.m. Then a nap from 10:00-11:45, and then the current nap. Here is how she looks right now. I could have let in more natural light to get a better picture...but who am I kidding? I would rather chew off my right arm than wake this kid! (-:

Also, Renee and I went to the Mall of America with her today, and then I took Layla to Trader Joe's after that--two great picture opportunities, but sadly, Mommy left her brain at home today.
Also, Renee and I went to the Mall of America with her today, and then I took Layla to Trader Joe's after that--two great picture opportunities, but sadly, Mommy left her brain at home today.