Thursday, January 26, 2012

Finn, 9 Months

I think I will officially claim that Finn got his first tooth at "nine months-ish."  It was technically today, at nine months and one week, but who's counting, right?  :)  Poor kiddo.  I didn't even figure it out until last night, so that was the only dose of Tylenol he got.  Layla LIVED on Tylenol while teething!  Let's hope the worst of the pain is behind him...and he'll stop wanting to nurse every 2 hours as well... :P

Aaaaaaah!  Happy Boy!


He sees Layla coming...

Layla freaks out and insists that Finn be removed from the chair and HER baby get to take a picture.

So I did.

Then it was back on for another photo shoot...of sorts...

Then Layla directed FINN to smile with her baby...

Finn was thrilled.

He found his happy place again.

Here she comes...

Nooooooooo.

"Come MON, Mama!  Come MON!  Yes go see Diegoooo!"

"Pease, Mama??  Come MON Mamas!!"