Layla's new favorite game to play, ever since their monthly photo shoot several days ago, is "taking picture of baby on the rocker." She puts her dolls on the rocker, then hands me a wooden block. We both have to crouch down next to the chair, and then I have to say "Smile smile smile smile!" with the block held up to my face while she says "Mile mile mile mile mile!" It sounds just.like.me when she is doing it. I died the first time I heard her say it. Now, at time 345, it's not *quite* as funny, but I'll be a good sport. :)
Also, I have an app on my Nook that is an interactive Dora and Diego game. One one of the pages she has to put a picture of Swiper the Fox on the picture in the correct space, and when she does it right Swiper will jump out of a log. Every time she sees him she says "Oooooooooh, Wiper the Hox!" I die. :)