Again, I am sorry. I was so busy with the kids/enjoying myself all day that I did NOT accurately record the day in videos and pictures...especially pictures. Renee will have a few to round this out from FB, but BOY was it hard getting a good church picture of the kids this year! I think all of them had Finn making the saddest face ever. :) I'll add those later, because I know all you really want to see is the matching outfits, right?? Right.
This was our first ever Easter Egg Hunt with the kids. Layla was SO into it, just like Halloween last year. She didn't want to open them, and she didn't care that there was candy in them. She just wanted to FIND and collect them. And boy was she good at it.
(Ugh. Mental note: STOP LAUGHING when filming videos that will be around for-ev-er. Sigh.)
Earlier in Church. Finn crawling around on the stage in his smart little suit coat...
Henry and Grandpa:
Layla pulling on Finn, as usual...
Oh how we tried...
And...off!
Kisses for Grandpa. :)
Fuzzy fun with Mama
One of my little contributions this year: "nests" with eggs. :)
...and Birthday Cake popcorn...
Frosting!
Poor Jonas was rather tired. You would have thought he was up all night with a coughing child. Oh, wait...no. That was me. :) He was ACTUALLY sleeping here. More room to stretch out than on the couch? We'll never know...
Renee's Photos:














