We had the most amazing weather today! Sunny, breezy, 65, not a cloud in the sky...it.was.awesome. So, we went to the Zoo! It's Zoo Farm Babies time, and BOY does Layla get into it. It's pretty darn cute. :) We skipped the rest of the zoo and went just to the Farm: good choice. Here are some samples of our fun day out:
Sorry, poor Finn is still getting the "He's a baby and not doing anything interesting" short-end-of-the-stick when it comes to picture taking. :) I was wearing him during most of our photos and videos because otherwise he is waaaaay too squirmy. At least when I'm wearing him all he tries to do is bite/grab the video camera. :) These are pictures I took while wearing him, as he's biting on the lens cap...
It might look like she's afraid in these shots, but she's really not afraid of ANY of the animals unless the goats jump all over her... :) ...and she loved the cows as well!
I think the baby pigs were by FAR her favorite. She loved feeding the goats, but seeing the baby pigs was almost over-the-top for her...
Lots of talking to the baby piggies:
The poor chickens/roosters heard "Cock-a-doodle-DOOOOOOO" quite a few times....
Isn't our stroller cool?? It's fun to now have it with the two seats together, rather than one seat and one baby seat. They can face each other like this, face in opposite directions, have one face in and one face out, etc. It's pretty sweet! Glad we found that Craigslist purchase last year...
I am especially thankful for the very large umbrella covers for days like this when I forget their sun hats! :( I'm just not in the habit yet this year, I guess...
And now, way too many videos...